The 2020-2021 University Academy Lottery Application is now open. You can apply to attend by filling out the UA 2020-2021 Lottery Application. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions below:
- When is the deadline to apply for the 2020-2021 lottery? The deadline to apply to attend for the 2020-2021 school year is Sunday, January 26th, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
- Is the lottery on a first-come, first-serve basis? No, all lottery applications are put into an online database and the computer program generates the lottery list at random.
- If I have more than one child that I want to attend University Academy, do I need to register them separately? Yes, each child must have their own separate lottery application; however, it is important to make note that your child has a sibling when filling out the lottery application.
- If my child currently attends elementary or middle school at University Academy, do we have to reapply for the child currently enrolled? No, students who are currently enrolled in University Academy do not need to fill out a new lottery application.
- If my child is currently in Pre-K at University Academy, do I need to complete an application for the 2020-2021 school year? Yes, our preschool program is a private program. Currently enrolled preschool students are not guaranteed a spot in kindergarten at University Academy.
- If I have an older child that attends University Academy and I want the younger sibling to attend, do I still need to fill out a lottery application? Yes, all students who are not currently enrolled at UA must fill out a lottery application for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Do you offer tours of the school at University Academy? No, at this time we are not offering tours of our campus. Please feel free to visit our website at www.university-academy.org for more information on our facilities and academic programs.
- When will the lottery be held? The lottery will take place in February of 2020.
For further lottery information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.